A-Wax Punks Joe Blow

Share it or Nah?
Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestShare on RedditShare on Google+Buffer this page

15 Comments
  1. Reply
    chief November 5, 2016 at 6:00 am

Awax been my favorite rapper n hustler exposing these pussy mob niggas forreal . Joe Joe I used to fuck wit tough until I seen him lie n after this running from wax to his car to point his thang Lije a pussy is just not mob. Better start catching on people wax the truth n he can rap

2. Reply
    MissPrettyTits November 5, 2016 at 6:02 pm

Listen up chief. I’m not sure how to say this without hurting your feelings but, there isn’t one person on the planet that actually gives a fuck who your favorite rapper is. Or if you think someone is a pussy for deciding not to be murdered. People like you are pathetic pieces of shit. Worthless cunts. No life. Judgmental little peter puffers. You take this shit way too serious. It’s music motherfucker! If you like it, play it. If you don’t like it, don’t play it. That’s where it ends. Anything after that makes you look like a fucking moron. Now get the fuck outta here before I pull MY thang out and make sure nobody ever hears you fart for the rest of your life. I’m going in dry but coming out shitty and bloody. Understand?

3. Reply
    Deez nutz beechizz November 5, 2016 at 11:20 pm

God damn . U didnt have to do Chief so bad

4. Reply
    MissPrettyTits November 6, 2016 at 1:24 am

Hmm. Maybe you’re right. ?

5. Reply
    jbghost November 6, 2016 at 4:31 am

Damn…Well he’s done

6. Reply
    chief November 6, 2016 at 9:08 pm

Yea cus Joe knows it’s coming to him thats why hes done rapping . Not everything needs to be spoken about just watch and see do less talking homie. Nobody’s cares about u or what ur talking about becuz ur a fool . U care too much about things that are not ur business. I dont need to threaten curse or embarrass myself on internet to a kikelol gl bruh

7. Reply
    Jose Blow November 6, 2016 at 10:06 pm

Missprettytits.. you obviously have nothing better to do than sit here and talk shit to everyone. keep doing it…. entertains the fuck out of me.

8. Reply
    Los November 7, 2016 at 12:15 pm

First dat nigga punked Blow in Kanas City, then niggaz exposed that ass in Oakland were Blow claim he from , nair nigga from his hood knows him told him tapp in nigga! And now this shit DAMN my nigga u pull a shift n u LITERALLY run like a ole pues ass nigga fo real dos, NIGGA BITCHED U UP DECENT … U aint bout wut u say u bout un ur raps and that makes u a fake lame ass rap nigga ! Jack gotta b lookin down smfh RIP JA

9. Reply
    Deez nutz beechizz November 7, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Hi guys . Talking to both Chief and Los. Please take your lame ass comments over to youtube. Nobody even cares or knows who the fuck awax and joe blow are. You new niggas are really fucking up this website

10. Reply
    Los November 9, 2016 at 2:31 am

Yo deez nuts u a fakeass internet gangsta , and a nigga don’t see ur puss ass YOU can come see me my address is 178 clairbourne ave South Patrick , Florida BC ONLY a pussy such as ur self will hide behind a made up screen name and u keyboard so u can reply to this in person ! Nigga leave ur puss ass wit 2 up topp fuck nigga

11. Reply
    Los November 9, 2016 at 2:34 am

Oh yeah deez nuts why don’t u get off mz pretty tits u dick riding faggot , how ironic the nigga on here jocking nuts and chooses the screen name deez nuts! Nigga leave ur punk ass stanky

12. Reply
    Deez nutz beechizz November 9, 2016 at 5:27 pm

My address is 100 LosAfaggotassNigga ave. Get ur bitch ass here. Only gays n old people in florida. Lame nig

13. Reply
    Deez nutz beechizz November 9, 2016 at 5:33 pm

Your punk ass mama n sister each gobbled up my nuts at the same time. Both had one ball in their mouth. Im fukin u up niggggggaaàa

14. Reply
    chief November 11, 2016 at 8:18 pm

I been on this site since it came out and have seen all comments since day one . I have just decided to never comment or say anything till now . Your the new guys lol have a nice day

15. Reply
    Deez nutz beechizz November 12, 2016 at 12:31 pm

Really chief. U cant lie for shit. U just hopped on the bandwagon now. Real niggas can see through you. Nothing wrong with being the new guy. Just play your part. Stay in your lane.