B.o.B – AIR (Art Imitates Reality) [2016]

Share it or Nah?
Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestShare on RedditShare on Google+Buffer this page

B.o.B – AIR (Art Imitates Reality)

New Mixtape By B.o.B – AIR (Art Imitates Reality)

01.Fingerprint
02.Air Bender
03.Negative Space
04.Mercy Me
05.Masters Of War
06.Yung’n
07.Bobby Neutron
08.Stanley Kubrick
09.War Witch
10.Vultures
11.Escape

6 Comments
  1. Reply
    Blahpr_G.S September 7, 2016 at 1:08 am

The For Reals Artist Of Forever. Not Like These Fake Ass Lie Ass Pretend Ass Im Ballin OFF RE Up Money Ass ActorRappers. Knowledge like a mutha and tight dope INDENPENDENT Studio Project Quality Beats. Sick Dew. Much Respect and will always Purchase n Contribute every Project Every Album Every Mixtape B.o.B Invent$. I Hope Everybody Hears This. And All The Ones Before It. SICK.DOPE.TIGHT.RAW.UNCUT

Susannah January 7, 2017 at 12:25 pm

Jacques C(…)Et pourtant, ça n’a l’air de gêner grand monde en France, au point que le singulier « inuit » a été intégré dans les règles du français (…)- Quoi???- Le professeur Laubépin!!… c’est inouï!… trouvé endormi dans sa salle de bains!… Oui…Toujours les mêmes petits éclats de cristal…C’est inouÏ… Et l’analyse, où en es882n?………………&#-230;……&#8o30;………&#t230;…- Je n’en reviens pas! Le professeur Laubépi!… C’est inouïn!…- Et de trois!…

2. Reply
    209StocktonShotta September 23, 2016 at 7:20 am

U might as well get B.o.B. tatted on u… get off his balls… bootsie ass country shit

3. Reply
    mU$!c inc. November 17, 2016 at 10:39 am

This was removed from dopefile. We need a Re-Up. Thanks in advance.

Chuck January 7, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Tuzla 16.30 itibariyle 22 derece! Saat 16.00 son durumlarda Kartal-Göztepe civarı 16 dolaylarında. Çok belirgin farklar var. Pendik E-5 ise 24 derece diyor. Ãœmraniye kavÅŸağı 22 ve 2-3 km ötesi 17 derece. Ä°stanbul çok garip yer Kilyos ve Te8#1daÄŸ&ik2r7;da deniz suyu halen 6 derece! Çok normal, soÄŸuk hava ÅŸehri çepeçevre sarmış durumda, fırsat bulduÄŸu yerlere dalıveriyor. – Ozan

4. Reply
    Bertie January 7, 2017 at 12:42 pm

I like to read the book, first. But my reasons are pure cusrdugeonlinesm: movie adaptations are interpretations, and I’d rather form my own opinion on a book, thank you very much.The worse adaptation I’ve ever seen was A River Runs Through It . . . I still feel angry when I think about it . . . hmmmm, that’s worth a dedicated post, I’m thinking . . .