Soulja Boy Gets Robbed For His Phone On Instagram Live!

Share it or Nah?
Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestShare on RedditShare on Google+Buffer this page

16 Comments
  1. Reply
    MissPrettyTits January 4, 2017 at 3:36 am

What phone? I just see monkeys fighting over a banana ?

digga January 4, 2017 at 3:49 am

I got a banana for you bitch. like nigga get shot everyday. niggas get robbed everyday to b.

2. Reply
    MissPrettyTits January 4, 2017 at 5:08 am

Fuckin niggers always looking and acting like monkeys. You dumb bastards always bitching about respect and equal rights and all that bullshit.

You call each other niggers. You commit 10 times the crime as any other race. You are notorious for drug and alcohol abuse. You are 100% guaranteed to beat up women you date. You murder each other in record numbers. You live off the government you claim suppresses you. Have kids you don’t want just to get housing and welfare.

You cunts want respect from other people and police? Then fucking clean house and show the world that you are worthy of all the demands you make.

Nobody treats black people worse than black people. Historical and current fact. Cannot be argued. Period.

smoke January 4, 2017 at 3:38 pm

u just a dumb lil bitch go fuck ur siblings like all ur kind do

3. Reply
    MissPrettyTits January 4, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Man, I’ve been waiting for someone to tell me I’m wrong. Guess not.

You can call me all the names you want. You can talk shit. You can threaten me. Doesn’t mean shit to me. All that matters is that I’m not a fuckin nigger, so there’s still hope for me. I’m not genetically pre disposed to being a worthless pile of shit.

I have a chance unlike the rest of you fuckin monkeys ?

4. Reply
    James Collins January 4, 2017 at 8:01 pm

You may not be black, gods chosen people but facts shows you come from rehuses monkeys so whos the monkey certainly not black people, you have no knowledge or wisdom about black people all you see is what the media wants u to see….im a educated black man and i guarantee i think and do better things than whit people do….you people are sick and u do sick shit.

5. Reply
    James Collins January 4, 2017 at 8:03 pm

And its a fact Caucasians come from monkey’s and black people come from space. We are superior jus not on this earth….everything you know came from black people so fuck off and do research

6. Reply
    MissPrettyTits January 4, 2017 at 8:26 pm

Whit people? Black people come from space?

Thank you for helping me prove my point and reinforcing the stereotypes.

Typical….

7. Reply
    MissPrettyTitsGetsNoDick January 5, 2017 at 3:32 am

The fact that you think you’re correct.Like all the rest of the other typical ignorant white people. We can’t blame her for her ignorancy, shes been bread to be like that, shes just another simple mind

8. Reply
    MissPrettyTits January 5, 2017 at 3:52 am

Ignorancy? Bread?

You have got to be kidding me. Maybe all of you stupid worthless bastards should use your internet connection to find a community college where you can learn to write and speak like someone that actually made it past 3rd grade.

9. Reply
    Fukmsprettytitts January 5, 2017 at 6:51 am

Alll you fukers are racist pieces of shit stop hating and do you. White black dint mater we all get money. N just cuz u black don’t make u better bruh u ain’t no Saint. We all equal bruh

10. Reply
    Sheldon from the big bang theory January 5, 2017 at 9:58 am

White people are the best thing that ever happened to niggers

11. Reply
    E.A.D. January 5, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Saying all that stereotypical shit doesn’t mean a thing. You’re just an internet troll. You obviously formed an opinion from all the bullshit you read & hear & have more than likely never spent any time with a black person in your life. Study deep into history and check your facts. Call us Monkeys or niggers all you want, it doesn’t stop the world from stealing from our monkey nigger ass culture does it?

12. Reply
    MissPrettyTits January 5, 2017 at 9:56 pm

Fuck history. I’m telling you what I see with my eyes when I walk out the door. If you motherfuckers want to keep acting like animals, the rest of us will continue to hate your worthless guts. You want better treatment? Fucking earn it.

You bitches act like every culture hasn’t had its own struggles. The difference is, the rest of us know when to shut the fuck up and stop whining.

Instead of blaming people for the way YOU behave, try holding yourselves accountable and making better choices. Start with this: STOP BEATING UP WOMEN you chicken shit cowards!!!!

13. Reply
    MissPrettyTits January 6, 2017 at 12:36 am

And fuck this site too. You post this chimp getting his phone stolen, but you don’t post the video of those 4 niggers kidnap and torture a mentally challenged white teenager. Fuck the administrator of this site.

I seriously hope they sentence every one of those bastards to house arrest……………………………….. MY HOUSE

14. Reply